Because I'm far too busy to write anything worth reading- I thought some juicy (or not-so-juicy) secrets would fill the void until life is back to normal. Work party tonight- dinner with long lost girlfriends this week, drinks with long lost 'manuscript' friends at some point, and being nurse to my poor boyfriend who is having oral surgery on Thursday. Anyone have some delicious jello recipes? (Preferably GREEN jello recipes? I'm all about aesthetics...)
40 secrets about yourself.
[one] what is your natural hair color?
[honestly] dirty blond
[two] where is your default picture taken?
[honestly] myspace: Kim and Derek's wedding in Nebraska. Facebook: St. Augustine Harbor
[three] what's your middle name?
[honestly] Mae
[four] who's your best friend?
[honestly] Sadie. (Close seconds would be Schuyler, Sarah, Kim, Les, Jessica--hopefully has nothing to do with it missy-- Brook, Tina, Stace, Tony-- and I can't forget my Arizona ladies, Mindy, Erin, and Jenn.)
[five] does your crush like you back?
[honestly] Oh yes
[six] what is your current mood?
[honestly] Tired, I barely slept last night
[seven] what color underwear are you wearing?
[honestly] black. I rarely stray from black.
[eight] what makes you happy?
[honestly] traveling, love/being in love, cooking/eating, my sister's phone calls, great long e-mails, reading fabulous short stories and ridiculous poetry, the beach, golf, De La Cruz
[ten] if you could go back in time and change something, what you would change?
[honestly] more cowbell!
[eleven] if you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
[honestly] a monkey hanging from a tree
[twelve] ever had a near death experience?
[honestly] is it tempting fate if I say, "not really"?
[thirteen] something you do a lot?
[honestly] eat, laugh
[fourteen] the song stuck in your head?
[honestly] "Don't wanna bump no more no big fat woman"
[fifteen] who did you copy and paste this from?
[honestly] Jessica Hansonionion-- the Swedish Princess
[sixteen] name someone with the same birthday as you?
[honestly] JRR Tolkien, Mel Gibson, my cousin Matt, my old babysitter- I actually know a lot of people with my birthday. January 3rd must be some sort of hump-day anniversary.
[seventeen] when was the last time you cried?
[honestly] yesterday-- but I cry easily. That's why I had to stop watching Extreme Home Makeover
[eighteen] have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
[honestly] Heck no--I'd get the gong/hook in 2 seconds flat
[nineteen] if you could have one super power what would it be?
[honestly] the ability to always make the correct choice. Boring superpower- easy life!
[twenty] what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
[honestly] posture
[twenty-one] what do you usually order from starbucks?
[honestly] my money back?
[twenty-two] what's your biggest secret?
[honestly] I am addicted to Bravo TV. There ya go. Now I'm ruined. RUINED.
[twenty-three] favorite colors?
[honestly] green.
[twenty-five] do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
[honestly] Only with my sister
[twenty-six] what are you eating or drinking at the moment?
[honestly] water-- just finished some pumpernickel pretzels
[twenty-seven] do you speak any other language?
[honestly] i can pretty much order a beer, say thank you, and tell you what color my cow is in Spanish. That's about it. So much for life skills...
[twenty-eight] what's your favorite smell?
[honestly] the beach (the clean beach- not Daytona Beach, yuck.)
[twenty-nine] if you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
[honestly] BUSY
[thirty] when was the last time you gave/received a hug?
[honestly] This morning- my favorite mailman at work always hugs me
[thirty-one] have you ever kissed in the rain?
[honestly] No... that's so Notebook/Walk to Remember/Message in a Bottle (which, by the way, is a BAD thing.)
[thirty-two] what are you thinking about right now?
[honestly] i'm thinking about making a pot of coffee
[thirty-three] what should you be doing?
[honestly] your mom
[thirty-four] what was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
[honestly] the dishes
[thirty-five] how often do you pray?
[honestly] Lets see, today is the 26th... and it's June... so never. But I reflect a lot- which works for me.
[thirty-six] do you like working in the yard?
[honestly] yes, unless it is Florida in the summer
[thirty-seven] if you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
[honestly] Rockefeller. (Helloooooooo inheritance!)
[thirty-eight] do you act differently around your crush?
[honestly] psh, no. He'd call me out on it.
[thirty-nine] name one song that reminds you of an ex?
[honestly] "Idiot Boyfriend" and that goes for all of them...
[forty] who was the last person to make you cry?
[honestly] definitely NOT Schuyler...
Secrets Secrets are No Fun (you know the drill...)
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Posted by Margo at Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment