To Chop or Not To Chop

Wednesday, February 27, 2008


So I know I said I was letting my normally short hair grow...

But it's to my shoulders and completely unmanageable. I don't know how I got through the first 22 years of my life with waist-length hair.


I like my hair short. I think it is empowering. I can wear it extra-blonde, and I never need much shampoo.


However. I already feel cursed by this boyish body that happened with my mother's German genes met my father's mutty Swedish/English/hodge-podge genes. I feel like I should let the locks grow in order to add femininity to this ex-soccer player ex-golfer frame.


To chop or not to chop?


I'm also a pathetic loser that brings celebrity pictures to my poor hairdresser and ask for that cut. What do you think? Miz Katie Cruise wears it nicely.

2 comments:

- Dani said...

My vote's for chop...if it counts for anything.

Btw, Hazed and Infuzed is an excellent beer. Nice work Ms. Brown.

Sarah Jane said...

You know what my opinion is, woman! And all I have is one word for you: PLATINUM!