Because Erin is my hero...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Since I'm pretty busy with mundane things, my creative mind has gone on hiatus. Therefore, the only thing I'll be posting today is a silly meme. I've left some of Erin's myspace answers... just because she's THAT fabulous.

Your heart is racing, who are you standing next to? my FAMILY that I haven't seen since September!
Have you ever been in trouble with the cops? Unfortunately I was victim of fake ID debauchals in college... but wasn't everyone?
Tears are falling from your face, what's the reason? either I'm chopping up a red onion or I'm watching something sappy on TV (that damned Sarah McLaughlin commercial about the shelter animals gets me every.single.time.)
You go into wal-mart and have $20 to spend, what do you buy?f-ing hate walmart. I'll give the $20 to a homeless person instead. (I'm keeping Erin's answer)
You're able to go back in time and change one thing, what is it? eh- that's a little "butterfly effect" for me. Live and learn is my motto.
You have to walk home from work, how long does it take? 15 minutes if I have to wait at the light... but when the move my office in a month it'll take 10 minutes at the most!
When someone calls you in the middle of the night, do you remember the conversation? Depends-- but no one really calls me late anymore. Drunk dials kinda subside once you leave college.
Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? Yes. (I <3 middle America)
What did you do today? woke up at 6:45, got ready for work, made oatmeal for Schuyler and me, work work work, grocery shop-- and probably going to round the night out with cleaning up and reading. Tuesdays are boring.
Do you like fish? Oh YUM. Sushi, please. Or fish and chips. Actually, anything but salmon is just fine with me. For some reason I can't find the love for salmon.
Is your current hair color your natural hair color ? Yes, but inhanced with highlights.
What color are your socks? I only wear socks with my sneakers and golf shoes-- so they are all black or pink. I think I have 4 pairs total.
When did you last receive some money? Thursday- pay day. But lets face it, it's already spent.
What are you craving right now? dark chocolate covered almonds
When was the last time you cried? Sunday
What is the last voicemail you received about? My sister wanting to talk about our upcoming trip to Nebraska
Whats the last text message in your inbox say?" again, my sister "I am at work til 9"
What are you going to do after this? Live the dream.
What is something you need to go shopping for? soy milk, cat food, and lunch foodies
Same name as one of your relatives?yes, my great aunt was an author who wrote about being in China before it was safe for Americans there-- her name was Margaret Mae Prentice. Very close to mine.
What's been different this year? i'm officially a Florida resident, and there is actuallymore than $50 in my savings account (but not my checking)
Meet anyone new this year? for sure- I meet new people a lot. Comes with the territory of my job.
Do you like pickles?Love em, love em, love em. But only dill ones. Sweet pickles suck in insurmountable ways.
What color is your bedroom? yucky light blueish grey. I want to paint it, but that means we'd have to move the 100 gallon aquarium that weights 1,000 pounds. I'm stuck with boring walls.
Does someone like you now?I hope lots of people do! I think I"m likable!
Do you like anyone now?Yup!!
Do you like the color green? Of course! It's the color I painted my bathroom.
How many hours did you sleep for last night? Lets see... Ashley left around 10, so I was asleep by 10:05 (thanks bottle of red wine)-- about 8.5 hours.
Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? Yes-- in fact I just did last week before happy hour. (Who wants to wear a pencil skirt and pumps to Scarletts? Not me! Hello khaki shorts and rainbows!)
A random lyric from the song you're listening to? "It's just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you" -- old school Lauryn Hill complements of Pandora
Do you regret doing anything this week? I regret my outfit yesterday- YUCK. :)

0 comments: