But not m.i.a. I hate that damn paper planes song. Ironically, I want to see the Pinneapple Express.
So I've been noticeably absent on the blogosphere (aka the three people who sometimes read this on their lunch break at work). As boring as it sounds, life has been busy. And just when I come back to the blog, I only have this message: I will be MIA again for a week. Thursday I leave for Nebraska and unfortunately (or fortunately?) I will have no internet access the entire time. I think it will be a scary adventure. A whole week without Perez (my favorite guilty pleasure), email, and lolcats. (I remain unapologetic.)
Next week I hope to catch up with Leslie, be a bridesmaid in her wedding, pick my sis up from the airport, and then spend 3 days on the farm. Going home is always hit or miss- it's either a fabulous fun time or it's, well... long. So I am hoping since my sister is going to be back that it will be more of the former.
Until then we all know my favorite thing to do is obsess about things out of my control. This week it's the homeless guy that has shacked up with one of my roommates. Ok-- he might not be homeless but he definately 1) doesn't own a car 2) has a BO factor 3) has stayed for about 5 nights in a row 4) has shaggy hair 5) does NOT color coordinate his steel toed boots with his cut off cargo pants and too-small button down. So while my boyfriend was out on his night off (but unfortunately not mine) I locked myself in the room praying that he didn't steel anything. It may not have helped I was watching Ghost Hunters and so I was alert for both robbers AND ghosts. It's hard to look out for both at the same time.
Good thing I get to leave for a week. I may try to lock my closet with my bike lock though...
MIA to MIA
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by Margo at Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
1.)You need to start charging all of the weirdos that sleep at your house that don't pay rent.
2.) I will miss you very much while you are in the Cornhusker land.
3.) I read your blog in the middle of the day sometimes; it's not always at lunch
Post a Comment