Two Aquisitions

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I signed up for Ebay yesterday. Apparently only suckers pay full price for brand new goods, or so I was convinced by my sincerely frugal fiance.

So look what I actually WON (with one bid) this afternoon. My new SLR camera (watch out Annie Lebowitz) by Pentax. Cnet.com gives it the best reviews for the amateur photographer who needs a little room to grow. And after the point and shoot disaster of last year that was my Kodak Easyshare, (which died a nasty death in February) I was ready for a real camera. Plus Schuyler promised to show me how to use photoshop on the new shots.

Oh yeah? Did you catch that up there? "Fiance."

Schuyler proposed this morning at 7:30am. HOLY SHIT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! I said yes and then promised to suck the life out of him and be a pain in his ass for the rest of our lives.

It was totally sweet and adorable and perfect... and I can't wait to share it all with you. But not now. Now I have a FIANCE to go hang out with.

4 comments:

Stacey P said...

CoNgRaTs!!!! I am so HAPPY for you both! Can't wait for the big day :) Love ya!

- Dani said...

WOO!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Margo, congratulations. So, so, so happy for you!! The ring is freaking gorgeous.

xoxo!

Jessica said...

Congratulations, Margo! I lurve the pillow cut! I hope you're tremendously happy. :-)