That’s how many people are in my Renaissance drama class. Nine. And I can be a little bit of a classroom showboater. In fact, in high school my teacher had to pull me aside to tell me I needed to let the other students talk, too. I must exercise my self-restraint and resist the urge to become American Idol of Renaissance drama. The good thing? I know nothing about Renaissance drama, and that should keep my mouth half-way shut just out of self-preservation. (Don’t snicker… I know how to self preserve. This blog is kind of evidence to the contrary, but I am going to at least try to have some tact.)
I just received the syllabus today. Thank goodness, too, because those were the plays I have been putting off reading. Now I know how to prioritize in accordance to what week we will be discussing them. Unfortunately, the one that I have finished is the very last one we read in class. Definitely not a member bounce.
This is real. It’s really happening. I filled out my leave of absence form for work today. I am starting to pack my bags. I need to get the oil changed in GrannyWheels and then I’m on the road.
Hello, panic attack. My old friend. Someone get me a cold bathroom floor and paper bag. Kthanx.
Nine
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Posted by Margo at Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment