Today!!1!!1one!!1

Friday, June 5, 2009

There’s no day like it- and we’ll never get it back. I’m in such a good mood, I feel like I gotta smack someone’s ass!

Not that I need a reason to be this happy—but I can think of a couple in case anyone is suspicious.
1.) Surprise! flowers this morning from Schuyler. From my most FAVORITE florist (57 Treasury on King Street)… their arrangements are always so rustic. It’s like they have the Secret Garden behind their store.
2.) My engagement ring should be done at the jewelers by 5p.m. (sized down from a 6.5 to a 4.5) and I can now wear it without the fear of it slipping off while I smack someone's ass.
3.) Sushi tonight with Liz. (Where she will probably slowly kill me by repeated chopstick stabs to my throat after seeing all those hideous pictures I posted yesterday.)
4.) It’s Friday which means I can have more than one beer tonight without feeling like Hank Hill. Or something fancy like sake. The possibilities! They are endless!
5.) I’ve finally made some progress with my new camera. I’ve figured out what “noise” is, when and how to adjust aperture vs. shutter speed, and what ISO is. I plan on taking it out Saturday for some experimenting, and posting some of the least-hideous pictures here this weekend.
6.) Right now. At this very moment. There is a French Bulldog and a fiancé waiting for me to come home. And two stinky black cats. It’s a good feeling.

0 comments: