After I posted the video of Lulu panting a lung up after playing 'stick' I got several requests to post a video of her actually playing stick. I suspect most of you think I'm lying about my little dog's ability to chase a stick, what with her legs being 3 inches long and her head taking up 67% of her body mass. Behold Lulu's addictiong to her doggy-crack, aka "the stick."
* You may want to watch it with the volume turned way down. Our neighbor was chipping a stump or chain sawing a tree or something godawful loud.
** OMG, a post about the contents of our backyard to follow, ya'll. It totally takes an entire post to explain the ways and means and... is that a milk crate held up by beer bottles? To which I have to say HEY, at least they are Sierra Nevada bottles and not PBR or Coors. We do draw the line somewhere.
*** My backyard is totally freaking you out right now, right? You really want to know what the deal is with the milk crates-- don't you? MYSTERY!
We actually do eventually throw the stick for her. This is just much more entertaining. She's got a great vertical, but no landing skillz yo.
2 comments:
Was that a janitor's mop bucket back there, too? Haha. That's too freaking adorable. I heart little SpewLu.
love her even more now.
Post a Comment