An unexpected come-back tour...

Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm practically like the Rolling Stones.

Well... without the drugs and groupies. You can't have it all, I suppose.

And so I make my tentative return to the blogging sphere. This time as a married woman (more on that later), a wiser woman, and a woman that just truly missed writing on a weekly basis.

I may be a little cautious at first—so forgive me if I am not as candid as usual. I need to ease back into things.

Over the next few days and weeks I hope to cover several things that have been ongoing in the time that has lapsed since I last ‘blogged’:
1. My parents, how they are doing, and a big thanks to all those who reached out to them
2. Getting hitched
3. …then getting the stomach flu on our Vermont honeymoon (now lovingly referred to as my Peptomoon)
4. Tiling our bathrooms and bedrooms (the home improvements are never done, unfortunately for my sanity)
5. Obligatory and unbearably adorable pictures of Lulu

It’s so good to be back. I know all of you missed me, please stop sending muffin baskets and flowers. Seriously, I hate muffins. Note: The only things that adequately bribe me are free puppies, airline tickets to Hawaii, and coupons for free burritos. Preferably Chipotle burritos, but any burrito will suffice I suppose.

xoxoxo