Hi. My name is Margo, and I have short hair. The general consensus is I look better with long hair.
I like it short. And obnoxiously blond.
My clothing style is non-existent. I buy most of it from the sale rack at Marshalls. The shirt I'm wearing today I actually fished out of the trash a few years ago, after my roommate threw it away. I smelled it thoroughly, and I don't think it's been involved in anything disgusting or incriminating.
Most of my jewelry has been liberated from my mother's jewelry box and made by my grandmother. I have a serious obsession with turquoise.
I love portraits. I love to take pictures of faces and expressions. I can never seem to take a great landscape photo. There needs to be a living subject. Or maybe I'm just full of crap.
I used to read a lot, but now I don't. I hate that about myself.
I smile when I talk on the phone, even when I'm sad. And use hand gestures.
People constantly remind me not to be another person's doormat; however, every time I take a stand I only make enemies. I can't figure it out.
I eat and drink to excess, over-exert myself to the brink of collapse while exercising or playing sports, and must always win. I want it all, but don't believe I deserve it.
I'm just trying to figure it all out...
Defined.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Posted by Margo at Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment