Which I guess means that I'm going to stop mourning the fact that I deleted everything on this page, and started over.
Today is Friday, and I am pretty excited to get out of work. It's been a long week-- I don't want to go so far as to say it tested my patience, but it had its moments. Working is so much different out of college. Somedays I think "This is it?" while others I think, "THIS IS IT! I've finally made it." Salary is pretty cool... Either way, weekends off > bartending. Today is more of a "This is it?" but I guess it doesn't help that I went out last night with the Buccaneer and getting out of bed was a little harder than normal today. This is why I don't really drink anymore. (Last year I never would have suspected that I would say something like that... )
This weekend should consist of some much-needed rest. However, if I have to flush another of Schuyler's fish, I may not be able to live with myself.
And I keep writing and re-writing this e-mail for a recent friendship dump. Family, friends, alcohol, and stupid crushes from ego-maniacs that aren't your boyfriend don't mix well. So I keep writing "I felt like you should have apologized" to "I feel like you should apologize" to "Why the damned pride all the sudden!" to deleting it. The capacity for forwarding, blind cc, printing, etc. in the e-mail world convinces me that perhaps this is better left on a voicemail. Hmmmm.
I promise this will get better.
Oh, yeah, Happy Mother's Day Mom. You're the best! xoxo
A College Try
Friday, May 11, 2007
Posted by Margo at Friday, May 11, 2007
Labels: fish, hangover, loose change, quesadillas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment