Forgive me if I...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

If this day gets any more boring I think I'm going to fall asleep. So I've entertained myself with this:

1. Where did your last kiss take place? In my car, after lunch
2. Why did your last relationship end? Because we weren't meant to be together-- so much so it's laughable now.
3. Three words to explain why you last threw up? Greek Salad Disaster
4. Have you ever burned yourself? Not on purpose, but yes. Curling iron, cigarette, stove, hot coffee, etc.
5. What's crazy to you? People who bask in their own stereotypes... and that George Bush is President.
6. Favorite curse word: I've cleaned up my potty mouth considerably after graduating college, but I still like the true blue S*it and F*ck and, of course, C*ck.
7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? I probably talk the most shit about myself.... probably.
8. Who are your heroes? My Grandmas. Sadie and Tony (Love Heros), Justina- my source for womanly-strenght, SJC of course, GodDammit Elizabeth, and De La Cruz
9. Would you ever want to be a model? I hear you get to see the world for free... so, yes. But I'm certain to get fired almost immediately when they realize I'm only 5'4'' and have no boobs.
10. Who is the most experimental person you know? Me. (Is she joking? Is she serious?)
11. Do you tell white lies? Schuyler says I'm just "mis-informed" when he thinks I'm exaggerating of fibbing about something.
12. When is your next party? BBQ tonight! But next big party? Kim's wedding next Friday!
13. Who do you want to be with right now? Schuyler, my parents and sister, all with the Plainview townies at Fats having a cold beer.
15. How do you handle a break up? Umn, I cry a little and feel sorry for myself. Then I usually run more than usual, write in my journal more, and go out with my girlfriends. Pretty typical.
16. Your motivation for tomorrow? Erg, very little. I'm going to the dentist. Motivation will have to be the free pass to eat ice cream for dinner!
17. Last person to hurt you? I'm still pretty sad about a girlfriend back at home.
18. Last person to make you laugh?Schuyler, always Schuyler and his social commentary.
19. Last thing you ate? a bean burrito
20. Do you ever go a few days without changing your underwear? How many is a few? If it lapses 24 hours, does that count as a few? Then yes. More than 36? umn, NO.
21. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect? Yes, especialy when riding on the motorcycle as a kid
22. Do daddy long legs freak you out? As long as we're referring to the spider, than no.
23. Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit? Yes. Mostly crappy roommate's pet's vomit, but yes. I believe New Years Eve isn't complete without some sort of vomit detail for one of my friends.
24. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it? Of course, I'm no waster. I'm also no caveman, so I adhere strickly to the 10-second no-hair rule.
25. Do you kiss your pets on the mouth? No way. De La Cruz has more integrity than that.
27. What serial killer do you find most disturbing? Probably Manson...
28. Do you ever talk to the TV? Only when Cash Cab is on, and lets face it, I'm a whiz at that game.
29. Would you ever work in a retirement home? Sure, but no diaper detail. More like, pay me to play chess and talk all day long to the oldsters- now that would be a job.
30. Do you believe plants have feelings? They have no central nervous system... so, no.
31. Do you laugh at people with "bowl" haircuts? yes, especially since my SISTER wore one as a child.
32. Do you have nervous twitches? Sometimes my eye twitches for days on end.
33. Are you ever purposefully irritating? Rarely- and only with Sadie
34. If you could fly, where would you go first? I'd like to say Peru or Japan or Prague but I think I'm going to be honest and say: Nebraska.
36. Love or lust? I've heard they work well together. I'm all for teamwork.
37. One best friend or 10 aquaintances? One best friend. What can I say, I need that intimacy.
38. Favorite food? Tomatos and fresh mozerella with basil. (Close second: frosted flakes!)
39. Do you believe that your first love never dies? Oh it's dead. Still friends. But love? Notachance.
40. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for? Kim and Derek's Wedding!
41. Current smell? Chanel Chance
42. Do you get your nails done? Toes only! Though it's not the same as it was with my sister or Erin and Mindy in Scottsdale.
43. Most favorite people? All my family, Schuyler, Liz, Sarah, Justina, Jess, Stace, Brook, etc.
44. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald's? YUCK! It's been since before Christmas, I'm certain. Probably a McFlurry.
45. Are you an emotional person? Definitely. It's genetic.
46. Do you like your name? At one time I hated it, but now I really like it. But I don't like it when people spell it "Margot" or "Margeaux"
47. What color underwear are you wearing? let me check... black
48. Do you have plans this weekend? Justina will be in town! Beach, camping (perhaps), grilling, packing for Nebraska.
49. Do you work? Of course. I can't imagine not working.
50. Do you dance naked in your room at night?Occasionally...
51. Who knows a secret or two about you? I should probably make a list of people who do, and lable it "Who I Should Be Nice To."
52. What are you listening to right now? Ben Folds Five
53. Biggest fear? People walking all over me. (Which has a tendency to happen.) Oh, and tornados. Terrified of tornados.
55. How long have you been a part of myspace? Tom stole the idea from me...
56. Favorite place to be? The grocery store with Schuyler. Laying on the beach. Nebraska in the summer. The golf course.
57. Do you have a crush?Of course-- a big one!
58. Do you hate anybody? It's a waste of energy- and karma!
59. Does anyone hate you? I sure hope not.
60. How many people do you trust fully? Not too many. Fully? Working on a few right now...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I love thee...It's no use counting the ways. There are just too many. I get to see you THIS WEEKEND.