Almost there...

Monday, November 19, 2007

It's almost Thanksgiving! I don't know what you suckers have planned, but I'm eating in the D-Hall like the old days. I'm hoping my boyfriend and his mom will appreciate all that is D-Hall.

At $8 a head, you can't really go wrong.

See-- this is me trying to be optimistic. People are taking over our house on Thanksgiving- most importantly- our kitchen. Never mind the fact that my boyfriend owns the house. They just decided they are inviting people over and cooking. I was extremely disappointed. I love to cook turkey and all that junk, my grandma Zautke's blood runs thick in these veins, but that will have to wait until next year.

Until then, I guess I'll just do this to pass my would-be grocery shopping time. (Oh how I love the grocery store...)

STORY OF MY LIFE
Hi my name is: Margo
When I'm nervous: I cross my arms
By this time next year: I will be grocery shopping!
Last night: I made dinner, overflowed a pumpkin pie, and fell asleep watching Flip This House

PART 1: YOU
Were you a planned baby? Yes-- my dad was nearing 40!
Were you the first? Yes, but my sister followed a short 17 months later

PART 2: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have low self esteem? Locational
Do you get depressed about things easily? No, that's just depressing
Are you happy right now? Bored.

PART 3: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look? I'm definitely comfortable in my new fabulous black pumps
Describe your hair: Super blonde (got rid of the fall low lights for my sisters wedding and we're back to blond) and I'm on the fence about growing my bangs out...

PART 4: RANDOM
Ever been kicked out of a bar? No, but I've been asked to leave unless I show them my REAL ID... oh back in the good ole days...

PART 5: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? Outdoors for sure
Do you like walking in the rain? Not particularly
Do you like thunderstorms? Yes, especially when I'm snuggled up in bed.

PART 6: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian? No way- but I try to adhere to a flexitarian diet
Anything you absolutely could eat forever? lots of things- hummus and tabouli pitas with yeast dressing from Manatee, vegetable lasagna, my mom's salsa, my grandma brown's peach pie, sushi
What is your favorite dessert? See above: peach pie, close second would be my grandma zautke's carrot cake with raisins

PART 7: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
Do you want to get married? No rush, but yes
Have you ever been in love? Head over heels.
Are you in a relationship now? Oh Stinkabean Schuyler...

PART 8: RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse on my desk
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? at the casa
3. Your hair? bangs pinned back, in a pony tail-- typical Monday Margo hair
5. Cheesecake? take it or leave it
7. Your dream last night? I had a dream an former friend of mine was following me around work, which happened to be in a Macys, and she was stressing me out
8. Your favorite drink? water!!
9. Car you want?: a Navy Range Rover... but I'm thinking I just paid off my car so I'm thankful for being a car owner for the first time in my life.
10. The room you're in: Smells like coffee
12. Your fears? diseases, being tickled relentlessly, being forgotten
13. Nipple rings? Sick!
14. Who are you hanging out with tonight?: Schuyler, my employees, Cruiser and Iggy
16. Go check out Near Defeat?: what does that mean?
17. One of your wish list items?: new boots, new belts for my car, some books.
18. Where did you grow up? an acreage near Plainview Nebraska
20. What are you wearing?: black cotton skirt, grey striped shirt, black heels
21. Tattoos? i'm a clean slate
22. Ketchup?: Yes please. It's full of lycopene!
23. Your computer?: the one i use is a Dell Laptop, the one I own my sister still has in AZ- a Gateway desktop
24. Your life?: Insanely busy
25. Your mood?: Hungry
26. Missing?: My sister!!
27. What are you thinking about right now? My neck is stiff
28. Your car/truck is?: Recently paid off!
29. Your work?: never ends
30. Your summer?: it was great! quiet, beach, no night hours... oh I miss summer
32. Your favorite color(s)?: greens, navy, white
33. When is the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago.
34. Last time you cried?: picture Margo, after being at JP Henley's with Schuyler for 4 hours, stumbling home and philosophizing about life a few nights ago...
35. High school?: PHS
36. Last text?: "Check your e-mail!" from my sister
37. Last received call?: Sarah Jane- but my phone died before I could pick up!
39. Last IM?: I don't AIM-- I will philosophize from time to time on Gmail, but that's entirely different.

1 comments:

- Dani said...

Oh Margo...you should have just cooked a big Canadian Thanksgiving dinner like yours truly (although that may have been weird for a non-Canadian to do)! We're doing a Chandler thanksgiving of grilled cheeses, tomato soap and Funyuns this year. You know, keeping it classy!
Enjoy your turkey day! I'll be sure to think about you this weekend while consuming my cold beer on top of a houseboat in the Keys!
Happy Thanksgiving!