I love Project Runway, but I'm not going to lie. I was pretty bored with this season.
And then Christian went and won. With his all-black (meh) line filled with skinny pants and puffy sleeves the look. Pretty sure he's already worked with Alexander McQueen... don't think he needed much of a break at 21.
I mean, I could have used a break when I was 21. I think I was ankle-deep in fiction writing class trying to compromise my dream of writing with the simple fact that writers don't make crap and I should sell my soul for some health insurance.
It's an easier choice than you may think...
Anyway- back to the brighter side of life! A very old (good) friend came over last night for wine (several bottles) and chat. It was good. We laughed about our silly old says. She reminded me that I met Schuyler at her 20th birthday party 3 years ago... when I was suffering from food poisoning and was green the entire night. Oh man, and I brought her the crappiest bottle of white wine that night... I had such bad taste. Despite food-illnesses and bad wine, they both (Schuyler and Ash) loved me anyway.
So I'm a little tired today but it's ok. I just got some really great news, I finally spent my Christmas money on a digital camera (finally! I'm probably the last person in the US to buy one) and I'm drinking one fine cup of coffee. Life is good.
Oh and on a final note-- I watched The Darjeeling Limited yesterday. I really liked it, Schuyler didn't. It's worth a Netflix/Blockbuster trip in my opinion.
Christian?
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Posted by Margo at Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jillian was mono-tone and it was TORTURE to hear her fake excitement. Argh. Rami (sp?) should have won. Hands down. And I can also just mention that I love both Tim Gunn and Michael Kors equally. LOVE THEM!
I see your 2 Sam Adams and raise you a six pack of Hazed.
I'm sorry, but Christian put on a S-H-O-W!
Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Recap.
Bye...love you...love your hair!
Post a Comment