Mark Your Calendars!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Margo is coming to a town near you!

August 2nd my oldest childhood/college friend, Leslie, is getting hitched. I'll be in Nebraska for the festivities and bridesmaidness. And her family is practically my second family, so I'm really excited. It's always a good time with the Hamiltons!

Also, I will be in PHX for my sister's 23rd birthday in July. Hooray!

And Columbus O-hi-O in May for the fabulous wedding of Ms. Fabulous herself, Sarah Jane.

So exciting. Schuyler and I want to plan a mini-trip to New Orleans, but I don't know if that's going to happen this year.


Until then, I'm going to keep it up here in St. Augustine. I recently signed up for a 5K beach run and then realized that doing so was probably ill advised. I have a strict no running unless being chased policy and limit my cardeo to yoga and bike riding. (Except I'm starting Zoomba classes with Jayda on Monday, so that's exciting-- especially because it's FREE.)

So i've got three weeks to frantically train for this. Now I know what you're thinking... this is a walk/run what's the big deal?

I'm extremely competative and must finish at least in the middle of the pack. No scraggling for me.

First things first...

I'm going to buy new running shoes. If I have some spunky shoes to show off, anything is possible, right?

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Asics Gels. That's all I can say. They're the most fabulous running shoes ever! When is this 5k? Can I play, too?
Horray for May 15th!!!!!!!!!!

- Dani said...

I would like to mark my calendar, however it seems that West Palm Beach is not a tour stop. Here's hoping that maybe next year Edmonton, Alberta will make the list!