Frat House

Monday, March 17, 2008

My house has turned into a Frat House.

Hellllllo spring break squatters. From places like Rhode Island and France. They come unannounced when I'm the only person home. They are dropped off and do not have a car. They lay on my couch and watch my movies while I try to go about my daily routine. They call me mom and ask me what's for dinner. I do not know these people. My roommate failed to mention they would be squatting at our house for God knows how long.

They are nice.

But my water bill is going to go up and I can't leave my room without being conversation-attacked. See, these poor fellows came to Florida for a fun-filled Spring Break. Too bad the girl they are staying with, my roommate, is hermit extraordinare. They are bored as balls and extremely chatty.

I had a dream last night I was all alone on a desert island with a coconutty drink and a hot tan. Right now I would settle for all alone in my house with a class of cheap Cab. Schuyler is invited. But not the spring-breakers.

0 comments: