Effort!

Thursday, March 13, 2008



Standing Head to Knee-- you have met your match. (I hope.)



I'm going to Yoga tonight. I'm forcing myself. Since my trip to Atlanta and then my father being in town and then work turning into insane-ness, I have totally neglected my practice. Also, I need to purchase a new class card, and I've finally decided to put in on my VISA since I'm pretty-much broke all the freaking time.






So it has been 4 weeks since I've been in the hot hot heat. I'm pretty nervous. I've been running a lot lately, and I did recently start Zumba classes-- but that doesn't compare to 90 minutes in Charlotte's class.


It's funny because when I'm practicing on a regular basis (3 times a week) I can't wait to get into my next class. I got home, all sweaty, and tell (or show) Schuyler what I did right and what I did wrong and what I plan on working on.

But after four weeks all I feel is dread. I hope my traditionally weak stomach can take it-- I normally avoid evening classes because my stomach is usually pretty torn up by then.


However, I plan on rewarding myself with a delicious Bloody Mary at Zhanras tonight. Salude! (I just hope I'll be able to walk.)

0 comments: