It's Official

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A lady just peeked into my office to tell me to go home sick. That brings the tally up to three people who believe I should be home with my head in a bowl of chicken noodle soup. However, it just so happens to be the busiest two weeks of the year (aside from the last two weeks in June) and I'm waiting on a phone call so I can't go home.

The culprit? A dirty rotten cough caused by allergies. Funsies!

However, thought I would fill the time I should be at home watching Tyra and drinking tea/napping with a survey Jenn Lancaster had on her blog a few weeks ago. I hope my phone rings soon, then I'm soo outta here and to the pharmacy for my NyQuil, DayQuil, and Excedrin. (That combination cannot be healthy.)

1. Link back to the person who tagged you. (Jennsylvania.com although she didn't tag me)
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.

1.) My strongest personality trait is that I have a killer memory. Which can also be a flaw. Like I will never forget when Holly Hart pulled down my pants AND underware on the playground when I was 4 years old and that Kyle Buss saw my white bare butt and will always associate those two at class reunions with that incident. However, I will always remember the stupid things that you say at the bar and bring them up in conversation as often as I want because, like I stated before, my memory is better than yours. An elephant has nothing on me.

2.) I dressed up as MC Hammer for Halloween when I was 7. Again, damn you memory!

3.) I'm scared of rabies. Every single time De La Cruz bolts for the door and actually gets outside, I'm half scared to let him back in. Once he comes back in I'm scared to pet him, as I'm afraid he has rolled in rabid squirrel poop and I will contract the disease and die before Dr. House can save me.

4.) I tell everyone my favorite movie is Amadeus, but really it's a tie between A League of Their Own and What About Bob? Ok, so I do love Amadeus. But honestly if I had to pick just one movie to watch on a desert island (after I had achieved maximun tan and mastered the art of fire building) it would have to be either What About Bob "Baby stepping through the woods!" or A League of Their Own because it is the ultimate corny sister love story. Don't judge me. (Plus it has Madonna.)

5.) My nickname in my family circle is Magoo. Yes, as it "Mr. Magoo." Apparently I looked like Mr. Magoo as a baby. In no way could I ever take it as a compliment. However, my father still calls me Magoo as does my mom and several aunts and uncles.

6.) If I come home to a messy house I'm going to be pretty-much a grump. Just sayin'.

So my six people to tag, well, I doubt there are six people who read my blog. So YOU. And you and you and you.

I'm going to the pharmacy. xoxoxo!

0 comments: