Sarah (SJC) is now Mrs. Henderson (SJH) and all went off without a hitch. Attached is pretty picture of us pre-ceremony, post-rain.
But now that I'm back from Ohio and trying to regain my bearings, something doesn't quite seem right. I feel kind of sad and lonely. Maybe because all my friends are getting married and having kids (judging by the fact that I single-handedly keep Hallmark in business with "congratulations" cards) and I'm just kinda hanging out trying to let go of all my trust issues. However, I'm afraid as soon as I let go of them the universe will open up and prove to me why I shouldn't.
I know, I'm being a total bummer. I feel like a bummer. I wish there were congratulation cards being sent to me. "Congratulations for paying your student loans on time!" and "Congratulations on saving your tax rebate instead of blowing it on BlueFly.com like you were planning to!" Or a "Congratulations for not letting anyone down today!"
I feel like I need something to keep me in the ballpark playing the game. A high five or something...
Sorry for the downer today. I've posted wedding pictures on my myspace. If your friends of my fabulous page, take a look.
XOXO

1 comments:
Congratulations on being awesome! And for making me spit my water out when I read your comment on my blog. That is a talent Margo, one you should be very proud of.
Post a Comment