Horray Friday!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Even though it was only a four day week, I'm so excited it's Friday!

I got a good 90 minutes of exercise before work today, and it's really surprising how that altered my mood. I came to work with a big grin on my face, ready to accomplish all the Friday tasks at hand. And since it's Friday- there is also happy hour after work.

I'm hoping this weekend will be a good one... Sex and the City movie tomorrow, perhaps yoga on Saturday and Sunday, and hopefully newly installed bamboo floors by the end of the weekend. I feel badly for Schuyler, having to spend all his time off with his dad doing home improvement. But apparently, I'm told, that home improving is like a natural high to the male species. I fail to grasp this concept.

And on a totally unrelated note, I went to buy an airline ticket for July last night, and by the time I selected my times and went to check out- the price increased by $250! Yes, $512 to fly round trip to Nebraska in July. No thanks, Delta. I love high fuel prices. I love George W. I just love them SO MUCH.

Ok, happy weekend ya'll! Congrats to Dani for finishing her CPA exams-- I know she just aced it.

pet
more cat pictures

1 comments:

- Dani said...

It seems everyone else has more confidence in me than I do. Although I plan to drink enough in the next 3-8 weeks that I won't remember to spend all of time obsessing over the results.

Oh, and YAY! I'm going to Sex & the City tonight. Can't wait!

Cheers! Happy Friday!