And no, I'm not talking about drugs. I'm a real life grown up now and will use my real life grown up blog to talk about important things. Like what's got me happy and what's got my grumpy on today, the Friday Eve of Labor Day weekend. And this will be a nice segway into the
LOWS:
1) Not getting Labor Day off. Will be only person in an office and not on a beach with blended fruity drink.
2) Seriously. Lets read #1 again before we move on.
3) My cat, after two years of being a well-behaved boy, decided that he wants to start clawing up the chair in my bedroom at 6am. I think he's figured out that it's a) really fucking annoying and wakes me up so b) only way to shut him up is to give him his 7am bowl of Kibble at 6am.
4) I'm sick of same old hair cut but I refuse to go shorter. Thus stuck in a quagmire of patience for hair to grow into some semi-long style that I'm sure will bore me equally.
5) I've become a yoga dunce so normally toned legs have turned into rigatoni-esque noodles. Abs are completely missing. (Ha! Fooled you! ABS have always been missing!)
6) New amazing swimming suit still hasn't been to the beach-- and because of Low #1, probably won't make it there before water turns icy and I have to get excited about boots, not beach wear.
In betters news
HIGHS:
1) Facebook FINALLY reset my password after it being stolen, thus starting the Facebook debauchle 2008. I was convinced someone was using my profile to send porn to all my poor innocent friends. After two weeks, I finally got them to reset my password only to realize I had recieved no new messages and two new comments- both from Sarah saying "Where are you?" Maybe I've outgrown Facebook... you know, with my now enormous non-yoga thighs.
2)Wine. In the house. For meeeeeeeeee.
3) Bed shopping this weekend. That's right folks-- me and my skinny boyfriend have finally decided we have outgrown our FULL bed. (Ha, Full. We're nuts.) Thus we are financing a QUEEN at some sort of matress blowout sale. Oh luxurious sleep space.
4) Manatee Cafe today with friendsies. Hummus get in my belly.
5) The realization that my tanning Aveeno lotion is actually WORKING and now I can officially ban the sun unless protected by 50 SPF sunscreen. Because these moles? are getting out of control in the "I'm scared of getting cancer" arena.
Highs and Lows
Friday, August 29, 2008
Me? Claw things? I'm too cute and innocent for that. See? I lay here all day.
Posted by Margo at Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment