Helllooooo September. How I have forgotten how much I love you and your month of fickle tropical storm activity and the start of college football. (Go Huskers!) (It never fails... every time I say "Go Huskers" outside of my homeland, people look at me like I'm a hick. Of course, I look at Jaguar/UF fans the same way. Cause seriously people? the teal ensemble and the orange and blue stuff-- ICK.)
So yes. It's FRIDAAAY. I'm on my last 200 pages of Breaking Dawn and before I was all "Edward I love you" but now I'm kinda icked out by all the vampire births and shiz. I'm hoping it gets back to its adorable teen-romance roots before the book's over. And I'm hoping that at least ONE person who is reading this blog even knows what I'm talking about right now. My sister will. Anyone else? No? But seriously, if I had these books back when I was 10 and into teen books I totally would have been the girl writing 'Margo Mae Cullen' all over my notebook in Mrs. Vos' class. (Is it sad that by then I'd read like all 139 BabySitter Club Books including the 'Super Special" editions when they all end up taking the same vacation to like, Hawaii and end up meeting the cutest guys and *siggghhh* life was perfect for them. Bitches.)
I promised my real-life perfect guy Schuyler that'd I'd be "done with that ridiculous book already so we can do something fun this weekend." (His words, not mine.)
But I'm stumped as to what to do. It's pouring windy buckets of gross Hurricane Hanna today so that kinda limits our possibilities and will probably cancel Artwalk tonight.
Any ideas besides "go to the bar" or "go out to dinner" or anything else that involved calories and money?? Anything??
What's up party people?
Friday, September 5, 2008
Posted by Margo at Friday, September 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Me, me, me. I know what you're talking about (kind of). You could always go to the movies and eat an entire bucket of extra butter popcorn and a large diet coke! Yummmm!
Post a Comment