but it's starting to take its toll. You see, I don't want to leave the house when they are on. From swimming to diving to the most glorious of all: gymnastics, I am totally involved. Poor Schuyler, he's living with a remote-controll-weilding crazy person yelling "go go go!"
I'm actually glad I'm so distracted. It's hard coming back to Florida after a week in Nebraska with my friends, family, and sister. It's even harder knowing that my sister is still there, hanging out on the farm. It's hard to come back to work, to the heat, to my utter adulthood after reverting back to my co-dependance on my parents for an entire week. (My mother did all the cooking, dishes, laundry and driving despite my insistance on helping.)
In other news, there will officially be a spare room in my house on Monday! We're saying goodbye to a girl that was a very good roommate- quiet and clean- in order to have a spare bedroom. We've reached a fairly reasonable compromise. Schuyler gets to move his fishtanks into the room and also set up his 150 gallon one that has been in our shed if I get to put a spare bed in there and paint the walls and hang curtains in my own color preference. (I also think I might be filling the closet up with my clothes that are currently spilling out of every nook of my current closet.) So, if anyone would like a vacation to SUNNY FLORIDA, just let me know. Now you won't have to sleep on the couch... although you may have to put up with some filter hums and fish splashing.
I love the Olymipics
Monday, August 11, 2008
Posted by Margo at Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment