For the 3rd time in three weeks I'm moving offices. At least this time it's in the same building.
Oh yeah, I forgot peoples. I gots me a new job. I am now Assistant Director of Alumni.
Coming to a town near you! Especially, and get ready for this, New York City/ New Jersey in November.
Woo hoo! High Fives!
Until then, packing up all my stuff again. I am master of tape gun. Hear me roar.
Moving... again...
Monday, September 8, 2008
Posted by Margo at Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hows bout you come to the OH-IO for an alumni event? With all of the crazy, mini van-driving, Ohioans that love Florida, there must be plenty of alums up here! I'll let you play my cowbell if you come to town...
You've had three offices in three weeks? I am currently sitting in my first office (yeah, it has a door and everything).
Oh, and you be happy for my door and I'll be happy for your new job! YAY!
Post a Comment