In light of TGIF I have shamelessly posted some Lulu pictures for your viewing pleasure...
ZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzz
I has toy.So was considering upgrading this blog to Typepad, but have decided against it. I don’t really want to pay to have a blog and I think I’d probably lose most of my six readers in the transition. I? am so popular.
Yesterday was payday and today Schuyler is working over dinner tonight. You know what that means? Take out sushi, gross light beer that Schuyler hates but I still buy for myself because I seriously cannot gain anymore weight. I honestly cannot afford a new Target wardrobe if I have a perfectly good size 4 Target wardrobe in my closet. And I know, I know just stop drinking and you’ll drop like 12 pounds in a year but HELLO I need to live life. And my life comes with a cocktail straw.
I may also partake in a House marathon on USA. That is until the Presidential debate comes on… the whole reason why I’m staying in tonight instead of convincing a married girlfriend (cause they’re all married now) to ditch her hubby and go to a bar to spend $50 on wine. And inevitably gossip about PerezHilton, the return of 90210, and other mind blowing topics.
Oh and Lulu. We’re going to sprawl on the floor and do some major belly-scratching. Good thing St. Augustine just loosened up it’s pets-in-bars law, or my social life might be in the throws of a steep and steady decline.

1 comments:
My life comes with a beer koozie.
I heart your dog. Super cute. Those ears KILL ME!
Can we talk about when you're coming to Canada to visit?
Post a Comment