All I want is caaaannnddyyyy. Particularly (but not limited to): Kit Kats, Almond Joy, peanut M&Ms, and Twin Bings (rarely found in these parts.)
I think I’m going to chalk it up to the fact that this week is going to be loooonnnggg. 11 hour day tomorrow, 10 hour day after that, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton PA next week for work (Oh please please please let me run into Jim Halpert and Dwight Schrute as they execute some sort of jello-related scheme) and painting the house, and potty training Lulu the Urine Queen. Oh, and did I mention I FORGOT my best friend’s birthday and am running out to Target of all God-awful places to get her a half assed present and card to ship out tomorrow in hopes of only being a week late. (HEY, if this po-dunk town had something nicer than Target, I’d go there. But seeing as the nearest Anthropologie/Sephora/anything nicer than TJMaxx is all the way up in Jacksonville, I have to stick with Target.)
Ugh I’m such a bad friend. Do not befriend me. If you do, never expect me to remember anything besides Happy Hour dates. Ugh I suck.
And I need candy.
P.S. Target I love you and you are not God-awful. I’m sorry to blasphemy you.
P.P.S. Please put cute yoga pants on sale.
Ode to High Fructose Corn Syrup and Target
Monday, September 29, 2008
Posted by Margo at Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment