Welp...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008



Blah life blah.

Verge of cracking. Can’t remember what month it is. Can’t stop being grumpy. “Frumpy” as my boss calls it. She’s been pretty good at ignoring my grumpiness as I’m trying to hide it at work and I think she can tell I’m putting in an effort to be all “YAY I LOVE WORK CAN I HELP YOU OMG I LOVE ANSWERING THE PHONE WITH YELLY PEOPLE ON THE OTHER END.”

I can’t remember the last time I’ve talked to my sister, my friends, or anyone else who doesn’t work next to my office.
At least Lulu still manages to keep me sane. We like laying in the sun.
I hate to say this so publicly to all four people who read this, but I’m feeling like I might be drowning a little.

3 comments:

Brook said...

We're here for you!
(Just hundreds of miles away.)
I'm sure you have at least five people that read...or visit...the site. :)
Hang in there!

- Dani said...

If I was closer, we'd both be drowning, together, in beer.

Anonymous said...

I love you tons and tons. And here's proof that at least three of us read AND respond. This weekend. You. Me. The telephone. LOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!