Observation...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008


So I just added some new sweet stuff to the blog, including a RSS feed of the blogs I follow and when they are updated.


Sweet, right?


Upon quickly skimming through their newest posts I had this thought: "Wow, I'm friends with a lot of conservatives."


Yet I, myself, am not conservative. I am usually moderate-leaning-to-liberal. Which is awesome. I am so diplomatic! If there was an isle, I so could reach across it to my conservative friends and save the economy like nobody's business. Look out congress!


Oh, and since I live in Florida, Land of the Free, Home of the Boiled Peanut I will be taking advantage of early voting this weekend. I'm going to kick the crap out of my civic duties and what not.


1 comments:

- Dani said...

Wow, that might make me update my blog more often. Kind of depressing reading that I haven't in a week....

By the way, I always said (when I was still in Florida) that I would leave the US if John McCain became President. But just because I left already doesn't mean he should win!