Mele Kalikimaka!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Who got up at 5:45am this morning to work out?
Me.
Who totally negated workout with Christmas goodies at work?
Me.

Hellooooo sugar cookies. My long lost amigos. I shall lift my 11 month and 3 week ban on them starting oh… TODAY! Get in mah belly!

Also in my belly? Three slices of turkey, four triscutts, two pieces of cheese, a pickle, and some questionable stuffed shells I made a LONG time ago. I even ick myself out sometimes.

But in other non-fatass related news: It’s Friday and what a huge relief that is. Especially since I only got one day off last week. And this week? Oh boy. This is how it went. (In 100 words or less.)

Figure out how to send mass email to 7,000 people. Send mass email. Oh shit, now 7,000 people have my email address. And they have questions. MILLIONS of questions. Get coffee every single day at 3pm across the street in effort to keep eyes open. (Barnie’s White Christmas people. It’s head-explody amazing.) Text message my sister 1000 times about Christmas. Check weather.com constantly. Yup, still -1 degree in Nebraska. Yup, still snowing. The good news? Supposed to warm up to a balmy 9 degrees the day I get home. Break out the Coppertone people!

(94 words.) (Could I have fit anymore hyperbole in there?)

But, as I previously stated, it’s Friday. So if you’ll excuse me, I have some slacking off I need to do.

1 comments:

- Dani said...

Umm...to me, -1 is balmy. I could maybe even just go out in a hoodie in that weather. Let's see, in Edmonton at this exact moment, it is -13F and more like -31 F with the windchill.

Now go slack off. And have a beer for me!!!