I’m really tired today. My gym date ditched me, but I went anyway. I always work out a lot harder when I’m by myself, even though I far prefer to go with my friends. Hmm. Even subconsciously I’m lazy. Anyway, I’ve been working on my strongs lately, and they are finally getting a little shape. Maybe one day I can achieve my goal of doing a chin up. (Not likely with the cursed junk-in-the-trunk weight distribution on my body.)
Anyway, because it’s “Fat Tuesday” and I’m being lazy, I’m going to do a lazy blog. Ironically, I usually give up something for lent even though I’m not Catholic or usually observe any religious ritual. I should really, really give up TV. I’ve been watching way, wayyyyy too much. But the finale of Top Chef is tomorrow night, and lets face it, I can’t cheat on the first day. Last year I gave up eating lunch out, but now I never eat lunch out because I realized I was saving like $100 a month. Does anyone have a suggestion?
While I ruminate on this difficult conundrum, I will do a lazy-ass post for the day. Like I said, it’s Fat Tuesday and I’m being lazy. Thank you, meme.
35 LITTLE SECRETS
[ONE] Who are your last three texts from?
Holly, Schuyler, Sadie
[TWO] Where was your default picture taken?
Ok, ok, I confess. I stole this survey off of Myspace. Also thinking about quitting myspace. It bores me so. My myspace picture, if anyone cares, was taken at my house. On my couch. See? Boring!
[THREE] What is your middle name?
Mae
[FOUR] What annoys you?
Dirty dishes, people who play with their Blackberrys/iPhones during dinner, airport security checkpoints
[FIVE] Does the person you like, like you back?
I’d like to think so!
[SIX] what is your current mood?
Hungry
[SEVEN] Whats your brother's name?
I don’t have a brother. Boys are gross.
[EIGHT] What color shirt are you wearing?
Dress- with red and white polka dots on it
[NINE] Who was the last person you told you love?
Schuyfriend
[TEN] If you could go back in time and change something would you?
Yes, I’d probably change many things. But that doesn’t mean I’m unhappy with my life. More like I just have an overactive imagination.
[ELEVEN] Do you have a crazy side?
Not so much anymore… I’ve slowed my roll recently
[TWELVE] Ever had a near death experience?
I refuse to answer this question so fate is not tempted.
[THIRTEEN] What is something you do a lot?
read, work out, clean the house, nap
[FOURTEEN] Angry at anyone?
Myself?
[FIFTEEN] Do you wanna see somebody right now?
I’d LOVE to see my sister! And my dad, I’m so proud of him right now! He deserves a high five!
[SIXTEEN] Do you like drama?
I used to love drama, but now I hate it. It’s such a waste of energy. I think it seriously damages your soul.
[SEVENTEEN] When was the last time you cried?
Reading the end of The Story of Edgar Sawtelle.
[EIGHTEEN] Who would you do anything for?
Folks that I lurve.
[NINETEEN] Who is your hero?
My grandparents
[TWENTY] What is the one thing you notice about the opposite sex first?
Posture (which is weird, because I usually have horrible posture, especially if I'm tired.)
[TWENTY-ONE] Whats your deepest darkest secret?
HA. Yeah right.
[TWENTY-TWO] Where is your ex?
Non-issue.
[TWENTY-THREE] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
I love them, but hardly ever watch them. Wall-E was awesome!
[TWENTY-FOUR] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
I’m about to eat some Semlor
[TWENTY-FIVE] Can you speak any other language?
very broken Spanish
[TWENTY-SIX] Whats your favorite smell?
Fresh baked bread, shaving cream, rain
[TWENTY-SEVEN] What's something your excited about?
My tiny little baby niece or nephew!
[TWENTY-EIGHT] Do you like the rain?
Love it. I like sitting on my front porch in the summer when it’s storming.
[TWENTY NINE] What are you thinking about right now?
Meh. Not much.
[THIRTY] What should you be doing?
Laundry. Playing with Lu. Bettering myself.
[THIRTY-ONE] What are you listening to?
Jose Gonzalez
[THIRTY-TWO]Who was the last person you yelled at?
Schuyler for doing something disgusting and boy-like.
[THIRTY-THREE] Do you act differently around the person you like?
Um, I act like I like them.
[THIRTY-FOUR] What are your plans for this coming up weekend?
Come back from Palm Beach, clean the house for when Stacey comes to stay, chill out.
[THIRTY_FIVE] Who was the last person to make you smile?
Kathy
abject laziness (and therefore, lack of capitalization)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Posted by Margo at Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok..here's my Top Chef thoughts (because I LOVE that show): Even though Stefan is a good cook, he deserves to lose for the pure fact that he's annoying. Carla on the other hand, should WIN because in recent weeks her cooking has got better AND I haven't felt the need to Tivo through her talking segments anymore. GO CARLA! And seeing as I ALWAYS forget Hosea's name (Yeah, I just looked that up), he's obviously not meant to win...end scene.
Post a Comment