So many things to blog about, so little time.
1.) Top Chef Finale. All I can say is CARLA! CASEY IS AN IDIOT!!! Don’t you remember how badly she cocked up the season finale when she was a finalist? SRSLY. OMG. Hosea is a whore and this finale sucked.
2.) My South Florida trip was awesome because Marella came with me, and Marella is hilarious and I want to make her my adopted little sister from Jersey. It was not awesome because I didn’t have time for the beach, I ordered a $15 margarita that only had one shot of tequila in it, and the rental car smelled of smoke and some sort of ammonia-based cleaner. I did, however, encounter the most delicious dish of frozen yogurt I’ve ever tasted. Honeydew melon yogurt with fresh mango on top. 140 calories and absolutely sumptuous. Followed by the most hideous Wendy’s ever made at 10pm on Friday night somewhere between Palm Beach and Cocoa Beach. And I paid for those fries allllll day on Saturday.
3.) It is looking more and more like I won’t be able to come home to see my parents this spring (like I had hoped) and I won’t be able to go see my sister this summer (like I’d planned) and that basically my life is one day filled to the brim that overflows into the next stupid day until OMG it’s March already? I just bought my 2009 calendar last week. (I just thought I was lucky when it was marked 50% off. HA.) Luckily my friend Stace from Nebraska is coming into town this weekend, and it will be a much-needed reminder of home. Seeing as how I woke up on Sunday morning with the windows open and it smelled EXACTLY like my room in Nebraska on an early June morning and I was all wahh wahh wahh I’m homesick until Schuyler closed the windows and made me coffee. Anyway, before I know it I’m going to be 26 and totally not where I had planned to be at 26 when I planned my life at 9 years old. (Several books published, married with two dogs and a cat, and after traveling to both Paris and Australia, I would have my first child right before I turned 30. Oh yeah, and I would drive a yellow convertible and live in a house next door to my sister connected by a super-secret underground tunnel only the two of us knew about.)
I have much more to write about under all three points, however, I feel as though I have contracted some sort of plague. And I must eat some vitamin C and take a nap. I’m hoping it’s allergies and not the flu or what google is telling me: “rheumatoid arthritis.” I think I must have typed a symptom in wrong…
Three in One
Monday, March 2, 2009
Posted by Margo at Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment