Some days it’s the little things. The little good things and the little bummer things. Somehow, the little bummer things just aren’t really bothering me today, though. They are fuh-nee instead. Everyday should be like this.
Bummer things:
Yesterday I texted my workout friends to tell them I was skipping this morning (I never skip) to treat myself to sleeping in. So this morning when the alarm went off at 5am, I was very smug. Haha, Schuyler has to get up and I don’t for two whole more hours. WIN, I am thinking. Well, Schuyler gets out of bed and just as I start stealing his pillows and migrating to the middle of the bed SPLAT! he steps right into a freshly hocked hairball. Obviously, my long haired Cruiser was the culprit. So, I had to get out of bed the clean up the grossness. (Schuyler and I adhere strictly to the “if your pet emitted it, you clean it” rule.) Then, of course, Lulu heard that MOM! BARK! YOU ARE UP! BARK! ME! TOO! TAKE ME OUTSIDE! NOW! Clearly, I’m going to be up for the rest of the day. And without a workout. Massive fail.
Good things:
Luckily it seems that the little things also make this lady happy. Like Schuyler asking me over a bagel at 5:40 this morning to go to the movies on Friday. He said, “The Neverending Story is playing at the amphitheater Friday night.” Which, aww, he remember that I’ve never seen it and I totally just scored a date! With popcorn!
Add that to the fact that Saturday night I’m going to dinner with my two roommates from Freshman year in College, stir in a few cocktails, and all the sudden- I’m excited for the upcoming weekend!
One more little thing…
They are totally selling cheeseburgers at work today for .79 cents and I’m totally eating one. Guilt- you just go away for one day, ok?
The Little Things
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Posted by Margo at Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You've...never...seen the Neverending Story?
...*disown friend*
(Don't forget the second one! I have it on tape too!)
Post a Comment