All of yous take note. Everything on this list has been thoroughly investigated by yours truly. Some for many, many years.
Yamato > Fusion
This is only in the Sushi category. Yamato’s average sushi comes out in less than 15 minutes and is ice cold. Fusion’s sushi comes out in about 45 minutes (although I’ve had to wait over an hour) and is warm. I hate picking the chain restaurant over the local guys, but truly, this is absolutely no contest. Especially after the deciding round, Saturday night, when my spicy tuna roll at Fusion looked like cat food frapped in a food processor. Gross.
The Reader: The Movie > The Reader: The Book
I must give massive kudos to Kate Winslet. I could not identify (or even like) Hanna Schmitz in the book. In the movie, however, I bawled like a little school girl at the end. Plus Ralph Fiennes? HOT. A warning to those who live under a rock: this movie has some serious nudity/full frontal. The guy playing the 15 year old is CLEARLY older than 15, but still. It’s kinda icky. You’re welcome. Signed, The Prude.
Bikram Yoga > Pilates
I may reconsider if pilates ever comes out with a workout that burns 800 calories. However, this one is almost a toss-up, because at $15/class Bikram is pretty dang pricy for this gal. I could get pilates for free at work. But I did the free Zumba last year and it was a non-workout. I can’t imagine pilates is much better. Bring on the heat!
George Harrison > the rest of the Beatles
So what if he was the quiet one? He was the best. He wrote “Here Comes the Sun.” Doo-doo-doo-dooooo.
MamaPop > PerezHilton
Many people have not discovered the amazingness that is Mamapop. It’s my absolute favorite celebrity gossip website. It’s written by parents, but they are one sassy group. And you won’t encounter any Perez-like rants about Zac Efron and his hotness. (No thanks.)
De La Cruz > Iggy
Momma is playing favorites with her cats. Yes, indeed I am. The other night I walked into our guest bathroom and caught Igglesworth peeing on the shower drain. Smart for a cat? Perhaps. But totally icky. De La Cruz has so much more class. See? Look at these two pictures. Which one of these cats seems content? And which one looks bat-shit crazy? You decide.


0 comments:
Post a Comment