Bad Hair Year

Friday, March 13, 2009

The most amazing news evar.

This weekend, for the first time since February 13th, I have an entire weekend alllllll to myself! No work events, no work trips, nothing! I’m so excited I barely know what to do with the time. At some point I may pick up a class at Bikram since I haven’t been in a while. Or maybe I’ll just take Lulu for a walk and ice cream.


The only downside is that I am brizoke. And I really need, like, $100 to get my hair did. My hair has totally been the bane of my existence this year. I got this amazing haircut before Christmas, but since I’ve been suffering from triangle head. Then I decide that it’s spring and I want my hair blond again, so instead of making an appointment with Whitney I just opt for the Clairol box in Publix. And how did it turn out? Somehow “Light Ash Blond” turned into dark-fucking-brown. So now I’m growing out my bangs (which is a disaster in itself) with a yucko hair color to boot. Good thing Schuyler claims to love me “for what’s on the inside” because otherwise I’d be screwed. And I just spent my $100 of disposable March income on a Kate Spade wallet.

Damn you, Kate Spade. And I bet you have great hair, too.


























Dammit. I wish I could pull off brunette.

0 comments: