Pay it forward, cheapskate!

Friday, April 3, 2009


Hello my loves! Happy Friday! And boy was this week a doozy. I’m going to spend the weekend reading and hanging out with Cookie. I also must plan my sister’s baby shower and at the rate I’m going the child is going to be entering Kindergarten before I get my shit together. And I can’t fail my sister, obviously, because I love her and she’s awesome and is going to make the most kickass mother ever. She deserves the BEST.

And also because if I eff up her baby shower, then the bar will be pretty low for her if I ever get knocked up. And I want to not only get showered, but avalanched with baby stuff so I don’t have to buy a single thing. (Same goes for the wedding shower, FYI.) So I guess I’m ordering monogrammed favors and fru fru stuff for Sadie and the baby. And let me tell you, all this monogramming and favors and invitations has made me come to realize one thing: paying it forward is fucking expensive.

And NO. I am not engaged. I am not pregnant. Just to clear that up for ya. Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

It's good to build karma, right? And when you do get engaged or have a baby, don't expect cute monogrammed things from me. My presents to you will involve either alcohol or something inappropriate. :)