More Like "Miss Vapid"

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Dear Miss California,

I’m so glad you stood up for your uppity, fancy-shmancy morals about that wicked “same” marriage. And you keep riding that high moral horse. You’re invading my TV, you’re on CNN and you’re even all over my guilty pleasure- PerezHilton.com.

But when I teach my new niece about having fancy-shmancy morals and the whole upstanding citizen gig—can you come by and tell her the morality behind posing for nude pictures? And justifying breast implants?

Because there is nothing I want more than to raise my niece with a strong sense of right and wrong. Gay marriage- wrong. Posing for nude pictures- right. Breast implants- right. Lying about taking nude pictures- right…?

Wait. That doesn’t seem that moral--I think I’m getting confused.

And what happens if my niece turns out to be a lesbian? Do I have to stone her to death? Cause I don’t know if I’m ok with that, Miss California.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are about to love Dave Shuster's take on Miss Implants... Please watch the MSNBC clip "Can I vomit now"

http://gawker.com/5250838/excuses-excuses-carrie-california-blames-god-world-war-ii-and-the-wind