Somebody misses me!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So, since I was in a sort of last-minute panic before I left St. A, I didn't put the luggage away that I chose not to use for the trip. Instead, I left it laying next to my dresser. (Sorry, Schuyler.) To be fair, Lulu leaves her chewed up "Red Dog" and "Long Dog" (fleece stuffed dogs that are 'red' and/or 'long') all over the house.

So, yesterday morning Schuyler sends me an e-mail saying, "I took the most hilarious pictures of where I found Cruiser sleeping this morning." Attached was this:

Apparently he wants me to take him along next time. He's sick to death of being left out, apparently. And if he has to play with the damn dog one more day, he's seriously going to snap intellectually. I like to imagine that he is secretly obsessed with the Renaissance drama Arden of Faversham and wanted to accompany me to class to discuss patriarchy and murder in the 16th century dramas. That damn cat, I'm always disappointing him.

Note: No cats were harmed in the shooting of this photo. All cats were willing participants.

0 comments: