
Behold, the only window in my dorm. It looks out over a parking lot. I got here early, and I haven't met my roommate yet. I think she's from Germany... maybe. At least that's what the little list of students says.
The drive was great! Anytime I travel 450 miles in one shot with a car that has over 150,000 miles on it and don't break down is considered a triumphant success in my book. It's beautiful here, the campus is great (smells like pine needles) and now I'm just having a minor panic attack over the fact that I have to go make friends now. Wish me luck...
Well, it's not the Ponce
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Posted by Margo at Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK.
Where are the tiffany-style windows? At least the walls aren't turquoise. Hope night one went well and that the roomie doesn't snore loudly or smell like my freshman roommate Ashvanna.
Post a Comment