Ok, ok, so I've been a blogging dunce. I have it all to blame on this.
Renaissance Drama. And my reading of it. And the massive amounts of criticism written on it. And then there's the Autobiography class where I have to teach a book, write two papers, and 'perform' an autobiographical piece I've written about, obviously, moi. Hold me.
Actually, things here in Asheville have been great even if they are exhausting. I've met some really terrific women (I'd say a good 85% of the students are women) and everyone is so... nerdy. I talked about Eudora Welty this morning at breakfast. Last night over dinner we discussed Shakespeare. Is this place for real?
Today is my last class until Monday, so I will post more in depth on life in Asheville tomorrow. Until then, I have to read this play. Apparently it's a little different than "10 Things I Hate About You".
PS
Why does my eye look weird? Hmmm. Damned if I know. It's been swollen since I got here. I am Quasimodo of Bread Loaf.
Why no posts? I thought you said you'd update?
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Posted by Margo at Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment