Happy Semiquincentennial Post, This is the Face of Procrastination

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

250 posts BABY. BOO YA. Now if only I could write 250 papers so easily. And ya ya, I know. "Semiquincentennial" refers to years. WHATEVER. How many times do you get to type "semiquincentennial"? Enjoy it!


So, I have a big fat Renaissance Drama paper and a big juicy Autobiography paper due in a few short days. What is that a recipe for?

Procrastination! I am czar of Facebook, sultan of gmail chat, and guru of all that is celebrity gossip. Man that Jon Gosselin sure is a douche!

Anyway-- in celebration of the 250th Margoith Blog Post I'm doing a reader giveaway!! All you have to do is post in my comments your favorite mode of procrastination. I will select a winner after sampling all modes of procrastination (unless you tell me to jump off a bridge) and declaring the biggest waste of time.
The prize? Why, your very own (slighly used) copy of... DRUM ROLLLLL....

my MLA handbook! I'll even autograph this bad boy for you. It comes with authentic coffee stains!


Yay for free stuff!


Back to work...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I would figure all of your friends already own this book. ;-) And I'm sure some of them never want to crack it open again.

Sarah said...

Yeah, I've even got TWO copies :) (different editions, of course. One is blue. One is silver. YESSS!)

BUT - I'll play along because I'm fun like that. My favorite mode of procrastination is watching HGTV. House Hunters. Property Virgins. Rate My Space. It doesn't get any better than that!

Ann said...

hmmmm...my favorite form of procrastination is facebook and catching up on my favorite blogs! can you guess what i am doing right now? :P