I Can Has Cheezburger?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I’ve almost made it through my first week back at work. Hooray! Tomorrow is Friday and I cannot wait to go to the farmer’s market on Saturday and perhaps take Lulu for a walk downtown. Oh man I’m so old and boring. Let me re-write this paragraph:

I’ve almost made it through my first week back at work. Hooray! Tomorrow is Friday and I cannot wait to do shooters after work and then spend Saturday nursing a hangover with McDonalds while I lay on the beach in my new bikini.

Yeah. I didn’t buy it either.

I have a work event tonight which means a nice long 12 hour work day. I’m not complaining though because I haven’t had a paycheck in over a month and I’m all “man I wish I had money for shooters and McDonalds and bikinis.” I’m tired of living on bean burritos. My car gas light has been on for two days… and I can’t decide which experience will be more painful: overdraft or running out of gas on US1. I guess my credit card may still have $30 worth of credit left… maybe.

So if you see a bewildered girl standing on the side of US1… please stop and offer to take her to a gas station. Maybe offer to buy her a cheeseburger, too.

0 comments: