Ok, so I should probably apologize for the crybabyness of the last post. For the record, I don't think you need meds or repression to be fully happy. Usually I'm living proof of that. But this week has challenged me as a person... and I'm hoping to prove that I have some bonifide character to rise up. You know, that stuff my dad always told me I was building when he made me stack fire wood or do the dishes or come home at my curfew. Like Calvin says, Pretty convenient how every time I build character, [Dad] saves a couple hundred dollars.
Thankfully I will be saved by the bell. I will be getting my fortune read by a tarot card reader on Friday. Maybe she will hold the answers to my life's many questions. Mannnny mannnnny questions.
For the Funny Pages
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Posted by Margo at Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment