Juxtaposition

Monday, October 12, 2009

Today has been one of those rare bad days that falls into the realm of Things I Don’t Blog About. Which is hard because, let’s face it, if I can’t blog about the crap in life- what is the point of having a blog? To talk about happy endings and fluffy bunnies? Boring! Bring on the complaints and teeth-gnashing and self-deprecation.

But hey- that’s just me.

So since I’m all wound up and tied into knots of the Stuff Ye Shall Not Blog, I’m going to distract you (and myself) with some fluffy endings and happy bunnies or whatever that shit is that people write about when they’ve found the right meds to block out all that nasty real world and settle into a nice bowl of repression.

Engagement pictures! Here are a few of my favorites—to see the rest you will have to see on Facebook—should you be so inclined.

Classic Schuyler!

Nature!


Coquina walls of an old slave house.

Lurve was made for you and me.



Last picture of the day so figured I could ruin the dress!


2 comments:

- Dani said...

Those pics are AMAZING!!!

.elle.b. said...

Wow. So beautiful. Love that tree... what a great find!