Dude! It’s totally Friday. What’s even better? It’s a Friday where I don’t have to work, not one drop, on the weekend. Fa la la la la, la la la laaaaaa! Oh wait, that’s Christmas. Whatever. A real two day weekend is right up there with Christmas for me right now. In celebration I believe I will take three naps, read one book, and clean the house.
Ahhh… I live life on the wild side.
In other news, it’s almost Halloween and I’m pretty excited to have the cute little trick-or-treaters come knock on our door this year. Last year a little 18 month old boy dressed as a cowboy came to the door with his mom and older brother. When I opened the door he saw Lulu in the living room and came running into the house squeeling at the dog. It was quite possibly one of the most adorable things I’ve ever seen in my life. I hope he stops by again this year. I’ve bought some delicious candy: Tootsie pops, Pull n’ Peels, Jolly Ranchers, and Twizzlers to give the kids.
It seems like just yesterday my sister and I were the ones Trick or Treating. We always went as a team: a witch and a cat; a beekeeper and a killer bee; Raggedy Ann and Andy (yes, we made my sister be Andy!). This year she will be dressing up her own little one for Halloween.
Time goes by too quickly… I better be sure to make this full-sized weekend count.
Trick or Treat Weekend
Friday, October 23, 2009
Posted by Margo at Friday, October 23, 2009
Labels: sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment