BLAH. BLAAAAH.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I had a hilarious roommate in college that would yell "BLAAHHH" in your face if you asked her about something she didn't want to talk about.

Well, BLAH.

I must admit, I slipped down the rabbit hole last week. I think having roommates, my house being under construction/a mess, Schuyler changing jobs, the exhaustion of a Spring filled with a frillion hours of work , planning a wedding, my parent's house/my childhood house burning down along with all my pictures and memories, and one of my very best friends from high school passing away suddenly last week-- everything bore down on me suddenly like a vice grip.

I broke down.

I told Schuyler I was depressed. It was the first step.

Just saying it made me feel not quite so alone. And now... I can start working through it all.

But really, I just want to yell BLAH in everyone's face.

1 comments:

.elle.b. said...

If it'll make you feel better I'll get some earplugs they provide for the jets, then I'll close my eyes and let you scream BLAH at me. But you'll have to buy me a drink after.