Requests are Underrated!

Monday, September 13, 2010

As requested by the most certainly not-underrated, but never overrated (because that would be impossible), in my opinion fabulous-rated Ellie: a list of things that I think are totally underrated. Get ready to be weirded out.

Nebraska (obviously).
Fresca. No calories, carbonated within an inch of its life, and delicious.
Amadeus. Best movie ever.
Rachel Maddow. Total Girl Crush on her.
Drum solos.
Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me! on NPR. And Carl Kasell. <3 <3 <3
Hot dogs. Specifically, Hebrew Nationals served with kraut and hot mustard.
Cats.
Overalls. They have massive amounts of pockets , protect your shirt, and you never have to worry about exposing your BC. Paging Anna Wintour: bring ‘em back.
Psychics.
Avocados. They get a false bad rap because of their cholesterol.
Bill Murray. He should be in every movie.
Fashion from the 20’s.

There's more, so much more. But I should stop for the day. What do you consider underrated?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

My list:
-A1 sauce (yum)
-Old Bay on popcorn
-Wine bottle screw on caps
-Fantasy literature (he he he)
-Old nasty sportsbras that fit you like a glove
-Arrested Development (TV show only on the air for 3 seasons and quite possibly the best TV show ever made)
-Washing and reusing Solo cups (it's still good as new so why would I throw it out?!?)
-Full butt covering underwear (I'm not a dentist and I dont want my butt flossed all day)
-Secret piercings that no one at work knows about :)
-Afternoon delights (ooooh yeahhh)