I can't believe I forgot to add the Harold and Maude Soundtrack by Cat Stevens in my previous post! What a bummer. I was sitting at my desk working away while listening to Pandora and "If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out" came on and immediately reminded me of what a musical genious Cat Stevens is. Even if he is now "Yusef." Sighh, you will always be the pre-Islam Cat Stevens to me. I remember going through this phase after I graduated from college where I was listening to his music a lot, and bought several of my friends copies of Harold and Maude... and how supremely dissapointed I was when their response was, "Meh."
Well, Meh to you all. Here's a list of all things I think are completely overrated that you probably love:
Anything on MTV, especially Snooki
Books by Nicholas Sparks
Nickleback... I would rather drink hot garbage juice than listen to Nickelback
Speaking of hot garbage juice... Zaxbys. Gross.
Acoustic covers of rocks songs
Movies starring Jim Carey made after Dumb and Dumber (and yes that includes Eternal Sunshine)
Folksy language
Harley Davidson paraphernalia
If you agree with the above list, then may I suggest watching Harold and Maude? And we just might become best friends forever.
So, I forgot (now with added hate)
Friday, September 10, 2010
Posted by Margo at Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can I put in a request for a lit of thing that are awesomely under-rated?
Ohhh, absolutely!
Post a Comment