A Good Waste of $5

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I"m bored so let me waste your time!

1.) LAST NAME? Brownish
2.) YOUR FAVORITE SINGER/GROUP RIGHT NOW? Imogen Heap or Ray LaMontagne-- and I am an eternal Ryan Adams fan, I don't care how strung out he gets
3.) COLOR OF YOUR NAILS RIGHTS NOW? umn, natural? I don't paint my nails on a regular basis- I hate upkeep.
4.)EMINEM OR JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE? Oh Justin Timberlake- you take me back to the good ole Freshman days in room 331 with Liz, Smash and Tara. Oh how I miss those days.
5.) FAVORITE SHAMPOO? Anything scented with Tea Tree Oil... it's harder to find than you may think
6.) BESTEST GIRL -FRIEND IN THE WORLD? Sadie- but there are a good 8 or 9 runner ups that I love just as much!
7.) BESTEST GUY- FRIEND IN THE WORLD? Schuyler.
8.)FAVORITE SONG ON THE RADIO RIGHT NOW? I really only listen to NPR.
9.)HAVE YOU EVER BEEN MARRIED OR ENGAGED & TO WHO & WHEN?Nope.
10.) WHATS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? Room temp water or diet coke... or a Pale Ale.
11.) IF YOU HAD ONE PLACE TO VISIT WITH ALL EXPENSES PAID, WHERE WOULD YOU GO & WHO WOULD U TAKE WITH YOU? I'd would totally love to go to Prague but seeing as that has very little sex appeal, I would probably end up taking my boyfriend and my best friends to some city in South America where the drinks are cheap and there are beautiful vistas.
12.) WHAT SIZE SHOES DO YOU WEAR? 9 1/2. Freakish- I know.
13.) WHATS YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Mexican with pitchers of Margaritas-- and anywhere sushi.
14.) EVER TOASTED A DRINK TO "OLD COUCHES & LOVESEATS"? Why would I?
15.)WHATS YOUR PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND? Justina will be in town (yay) and I have to work Saturday morning.
16.) DO YOU WEAR JEWELRY TO BED? Sometimes.
17.) WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? a silvery gold. Especially now since I paid $26 bucks to have her cleaned today.
18.) HOW MANY ANIMALS DO YOU HAVE? Just De La Cruz-- the best cat in the world. In Nebraska I have a black pug (Susan) and a yellow lab/german shepherd mix (Otto).
19.) HAVE YOU EVER DATED THE SAME PERSON MORE THAN ONCE? Not really- when it's over, it's usually with an exclamation point.
20.) COKE OR PEPSI?Diet Coke. Pepsi is nasty and is served in places along the interstate.
21.) JACK OR CROWN? Oh God, whiskey. I still haven't recovered from our last encounter.
22.) PEN OR PENCIL?Pen
23.) HUNTING OR FISHING? Fishing! I only like to hunt with my dad... and I don't shoot. I'm there purely for company.
24.) WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Currently I have this amazing blueberry granola stuff that I'm obsessed with. Normally I enjoy Frosted Mini Wheats and Frosted Flakes though.
25.) PIZZA HUT OR PAPA JOHN'S? Papa John's. They totally win me over with their yellow peppers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a yellow peppers girl too!!??