Labor Day?

Friday, August 31, 2007

Not for me. I have to work. I think it's an abomination to not spend Labor Day at the beach, by the way.

One week from tomorrow I'll be in Nebraska with my sister, boyfriend, parents, grandparents, etc. I'm very excited! I just got my amazing shoes in the mail yesterday, and my dress should be completely done by next Friday.

This weekend Tina is in town and I'm so excited to see her face! Next week is going to be crazy busy in preparation for my big trip- lots of work projects including probably an over-nighter in Tallahassee on Thursday and I'm also working tomorrow morning (SATURDAY?!) ... I'm sure it will be exhausting and I'll be welcoming the prairie state with open arms. I can't wait for my mom to tell me to eat more food as she scoops a pound of sweet corn on my plate and my father to get up on his high horse about the Republicans ruining the free world. It's going to be great.

Cheers to the weekend and being happy!

0 comments: