Victim of the Desk Lunch

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So I'm saving money and inevitably, calories, by packing my lunch every day. It's a very cute lunch, and I'm kinda obessessed with it. Turkey sandwich with meunster and pickles and delicious Nutty Oat bread, peach yogurt, and either an apple or a snack-sized bag of carrots. I feel like a little kid, I love it-- I just need to find my old red lunch box that was covered in stickers.

However, once I've read all the CNN/celeb gossip/Jennsylvania I can handle, grump that my friends don't update their blog enough (they need to at least 3 times a day to keep me fully entertained), I am left with about 27 minutes left.

So now you all have to suffer!

1. What is in the back of your car? a yoga mat and some towels
2. When was the last time you threw up? bad reaction with antibiotics a few months ago
3. What color is your toothbrush? purple and white
4. Name one person that made you smile today? Dani and I planning our prison tats
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? just got to work
6. What kind of phone do you have? a silver and baby blue Sanyo
7. Where did you go to elementary school? Plainview Elementary
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?not in a very long time and it was totally gross
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "you're welcome"
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? chocolate with marshmellow swirls OR Loaded Cookies and Creme
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Earl Gray Tea
12. What are you wearing right now?heels, skirt, long sleved shirt
13. What was the last thing you ate? See my long-winded preface
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, shoes for Sarah's wedding
15. Where did you go last? the kitchen at work
16. The last sporting event you watched? the super bowl
17. What do you feel is missing from your life? a vacation to Bali
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? Schuyler
19. Ever go camping? For sure, Schuyler and I are planning a canoe/camp trip on the Suwanee soon.
20. Whats your favorite spot to hang out? the front porch or snuggled in my bed
21. What kind of car do you drive? Granny Wheels Gold Lexus
22. Do you have a tan? just barely... come on summer!
23. Favorite kind of fruit? Pineapple and peaches
24. Do you drink your soda with a straw? I'm on the wagon at the moment
25. What did your last text message say? It was a lovey one from Mr. Cook
26. Are you someone's best friend? yes
27. What are you doing tomorrow? *siiiiiigh* same as today and yesterday, work...
28. Where is your mom? In Nebraska on the farm
29. Look to your left, what do you see?my radio and a picture from my College graduation
30. Whats on your right? a printer, phone, and picture of my sister
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Didgerydoos
32. Whats your sign? Capricorn
33. What is your birthstone? garnet
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?when I go its drive through
35. What is your favorite number? 36
36. Do you have a dog? Iggy and Cruiser are both self-proclaimed Cat-Dogs in the fact that they are extroverted and can play fetch
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Good ole Kath
38. Have you met anyone famous? D-listers
39. Any plans today? about 340
40. How many states have you lived in? 3; Nebraska, Florida and Arizona
41. Ever go to college? Fo sho
42. What do you want to be when you grow up?happy
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? desk-sitting
44. Last song listened to? something by Andrew Bird
45. Favorite color? green
46. Favorite brand of clothes? Nice stuff: Banana Republic, every day stuff-- American Eagle fits me best... though I HATE shopping there
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?my rainbows
48. Goal for the year? Save some moolah, see some friends, good times, survival
49. Are you jealous of anyone? Besides successful writers... nah
50. Is anyone jealous of you? Pretty sure my cat is every day when I leave the house and he stares at me out of the window.
51. Do you love anyone?sure
52. Do any of your friends have children? Oh yes
53. Do you eat healthy? More than most
54. What do you usually do during the day?wooooorkk
55. Do you hate anyone right now? Meh, not really
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? All the time-- people come and go quickly around here
57 Do you have kids? De La Cruz
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope, I have a weak stomach
60. How did you get one of your scars? Falling off my bike

0 comments: